Skip to content
My Outdoor Products
Fishing Bobbers & Nets
Fishing Supplies Hook, Line & Sinkers
Back Packs / Backpacks
Archery Compound Bows & Blow Guns
Hunting Blinds & Stands
Knives & Axes
First Aid & Survival Kits
Nav Menu 2
Nav Menu 3
Alps Mountaineering Meramac 2 Sage/Rust
Meramac 2 Sage/Rust Description
The Meramac series tents are all free standing 2-pole designs with shock corded fiberglass or aluminum ferrules. The ferrules are the "connectors" that hold the poles together and aluminum is used, rather than steel, because aluminum can never rust. Fiberglass poles are also normally one size larger than normal to offer you a sturdier, stronger tent. Alps used lightweight but strong polyester fabrics. The walls are uncoated so the tent can "breathe" under the urethane coated fly. The fly uses a pole in the top, which gives you an awning over each door for excellent rain protection. The fly is full length on the sides, not 3/4 length like some others, for better weather protection. Alps factory seals the seams on the floor and fly for maximum water repellency. Entry and exit are enhanced with 2 doors, which means if you have to get out at night, you don't need to crawl over the others to get to the only door. The second door is also nice for extra ventilation in hot, muggy weather. The door zippers are a #8, which is one size larger than most, for extra durability. Mesh storage pockets and a gear loft are included to help you keep your gear organized.
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 1500mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on both doors for extra durability
- Easy Entry with 2 Doors and "single zip operation"
- Great Ventilation with 2 zippered windows (in the doors) and large side mesh panels
- Weatherproof Fly with a Ridge Pole provides an Awning over each Door
- Type: 2 Person
- Base Size: 5' x 7'6"
- Center Height: 4'
- Tent Area: 38 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 6 lb. 2 oz.
- Total Weight: 6 lb. 14 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 24"
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Rain fly
- Fiberglass Poles
- Pole Bag
- Stake Bag
- 8" Steel Stakes
- Guy Rope
- Repair Swatches
- Gear Loft
- Mesh Storage Pockets
- Carry Bag
Item Weight: 7.65 pounds.
Dimensions: 6.5" (W) x 6.375" (H) x 24.25" (D)
Texsport Montana Screen Arbor 12'x12'
Tent Cot Oversized Tent Cot w/R F DTC44
Snugpak Jungle Hammock with Mosquito Net In Olive
Wenzel Salmon River 12x10x72 2-Room Dome Tent
Coleman Longs Peak 4 Person Fast Pitch Dome Tent
Coleman Camping Tents 8 Persons 16X7 Elite Montana LED Light
Snugpak The Cave - 4 Person Tent in Olive
Coleman Cold Springs 4 Person with Front Porch Dome Tent
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »